Thursday, July 22, 2004
It’s official. I’m quitting my current job, making a career change, and moving 1,500 miles.
(Note from Lee—this news is from Andy, not me!)
This will explain why I’ve been too busy to post anything here lately!
Anyway, I’m cleaning out some stuff that I hate to throw away and hope someone will give it a good new home. This first set of items is stuff I picked up at NAB 2004 last April. If you want anything, leave a comment with your e-mail address, I’ll confirm that no one else has claimed it before you, and let you know where to mail your SASE. If there’s enough interest, I’ll post more schwag!
- Final Cut Pro HD HD Sampler DVD (includes HD footage in 720p and 1080i) distributed by Apple.
- DMTS Training Sampler DVD including four FCP4 lessons (37 minutes total) and five DVD Studio Pro 2 lessons (32 minutes total).
- Sony Broadcast & Production Products (PDF catalog on CD-ROM).
- Video Helper Production Music Demo CD.
- Mastering the Art of Web Video booklet by Macromedia.
- Red Bull (energy drink) demo CD (of Flash technology?) distributed by Macromedia.
- Macromedia Studio MX 2004 and other Macromedia bestsellers (software trial versions) demo CD.
- Mackie (Mixers) In Your Pocket Spring 2004 catalog on CD (“972 Square Inches of Portable Propaganda From Mackie”).
- A Video Introduction to TOTAL TRAINING demo CD.
- Lowel Lights, Controls, Mounts & Kits for Imaging Professionals from the World Leader in Location Lighting 2004 catalog on CD.
- Total Training and Adobe Video Workshop DVD (Introduction to Adobe Video and Audio Solutions) with more than 2 hours of training on Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5, Adobe After Effects 6.5, Adobe Encore DVD 1.5, and Adobe Audition 1.5 software.
Start claiming your free schwag!
» Posted by AKM at 11:17 PM (ET)
Sorry, due to comment spam abuse, new comments on this entry are closed until I find time to upgrade Movable Type and enable registration and moderation.