Thursday, May 12, 2005
Hold the phone, wait a tic…
It’s not dead yet. My realtor got a call late last night from the seller’s realtor to say that they’d be relooking at my offer. No explanation, but my assumption is that either there was some problem with the first offer that was chosen, or that buyer went with a different property for one reason or another.
Update: I was right. The first offer’s financing wasn’t appropriate for that unit and the person who made the offer was either unwilling or unable to make changes. My offer was next on the list. Pending a satisfactory inspection and appraisal, I’ll close on June 9 and begin moving that weekend!!
» Posted by ALBj at 09:14 AM (ET)
Sorry, due to comment spam abuse, new comments on this entry are closed until I find time to upgrade Movable Type and enable registration and moderation.